Well, here it is......the last week of Pre-Primary. What an amazing year we've had and it is so awesome looking at how far the students have come!! We are so proud!!!
A few final reminders.....
1. Please ensure that all absentee notes have been filled in and returned ASAP.
2. Please check at home for home readers and library books.
3. The OLC Awards night is on Tuesday night at 5.30pm. This is compulsory. Your child needs to be lined up in their class group outside of the hall on the lawn by 5.20pm. The children are to wear Christmas themed clothing. They may be biblical characters if they wish. Please keep younger siblings with you at your seat.
Pre Primary children do not receive formal awards but will each receive a small book after the award ceremony.
4. If your child wishes to hand out cards and candy canes then this is to be done at the end of the day. Candy canes are to be taken home so that parents can monitor their child's sugar intake.
5. Pre Primary's do not attend the Beach Outing on Friday. We have a 'Fun Day" at school on the Friday instead.
6. Books and packages of children's work will be sent home during the week. Please send in sturdy 'recyclable' style shopping bag with your child's name on it.
7. Please don't forget to bring in donations for the Vinnie's Christmas Hampers.
8. On Friday we would love some parent helpers for some cleaning in our classrooms. Please let us know ASAP if you are able to help.
Thank you so much.
Kristie Leahy and Alison Martin